Reflexology in Chalfont St. Peter, Buckinghamshire
Hi I am Lesley and welcome to my website. I am a fully qualified reflexologist and a member of the The Association Of Reflexologists(AOR).
After completing my reflexology diploma in 2007, I continued with the following post graduate training
- Baby Reflexology ( Babyreflex) - Sept 2007
- Reflexology and Visulisation for Fertility, Pregnancy & Menstruation - Nov 2007
- John Cross Light Touch Reflexology
- understanding and healing with Chakras - Sept 2008
- Reflexology for Fertility,
- the interface between acupressure and reflexology -May 2009
- Meridiens workshop and acupressure points of the hands and feet - June 2009
- Foot Reading seminar by Jane Sheehan - February 2010
- Ainsworths Bach Flower course part I - July 2010
- Ainsworths Bach Flower course part 2 - March 2011
- Adapted Reflextherapy in spinal Pain including Whiplash
- by Gunnel Berry - Nov 2011 + Mar 2012
- Reflexology for Migraines and Headaches by Philippe Mathon - Jan 2013
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage (RLD) by Sally Kay September 24/25th 2015
RLD is an award winning reflexology technique which focuses on stimulating the lymphatic reflexes on the feet.
- X-Tra Focus on The Chinese Meridian Philosophy by Inge Dougans -October 13/14th 2018
- X-Tra Focus on Functions and Disorders of the Hormonal System by Inge Dougans -November 10/11th 2018
The treatment I give is personalised dependent on individual needs, using a combination of Reflexology, Acupressure , Meridian and Chakra techniques together with Lymphatic drainage to gain the best results. My clients respond well and leave feeling deeply relaxed and more energised.
I treat a variety of clients with different symptoms. My main area of specialism are Fertility, Pregnancy, Baby Reflexology ,Back issues, Lymphatic drainage and Bach flower remedies.
A success rate of over 80% with Fertility clients
Prior to becoming a reflexologist I worked in a high pressurised corporate role, travelling most of the time and working a minimum of 60 hours a week. I loved it very much but once I had my first child I decided that I wanted to change my life completely.
Working as I did has given me a good understanding of business and personal life pressures.
Whilst working I had regular reflexology to help me relax, which is where my interest started.
My practice is in Chalfont St. Peter, which is easily accessed from surrounding areas Amersham, Beaconsfield, Croxley Green, Chalfont St. Giles, Chesham, Chorleywood, Gerrards Cross, Hemel Hempstead, Rickmansworth, St. Albans, Uxbridge, Watford. less than 15 mins from the M25 and M40.
- Reflexology to help Fertility
- Pregnancy Reflexology
- Priming for Labour Reflexology
- Post Natal Mum and Baby Reflexology treatment
- Children & Baby Reflexology
- Reflexology including RLD (Reflexology Lymph Drainage)
- Personalised Bach Flower remedies to help Emotions
Click here to email me
Testimonials below but also see links to my facebook and google reviews below
We've now moved to Hong Kong and I'm about to pop with my second. I just wanted to message you and say I miss you terribly ! You gave the best reflexology treatments! I'm so grateful I found you when I did. But really missing you this time as just cannot find anyone who does their job as good as you! Anyway, just wanted to let you know... and say Thanks again!
We both felt the benefits of reflexology and in February 2009 I fell pregnant. During my pregnancy I continued to see Lesley on a regular basis and we focused on different aspects as the pregnancy progressed e.g. as the baby developed, dealing with the labour and milk production for after the birth.
We now have a beautiful baby girl and seeing Lesley definitely helped with getting pregnant, the worries of being pregnant, dealing with the labour and the early months of having a new born baby. I continue to see Lesley on a regular basis.
Her treatments are in a calm and relaxing atmosphere and I find myself drifting off to sleep each time. I leave Lesley feeling calmer and more positive. It is a wonderful experience that I would highly recommend to anyone.
More reviews on Facebook via link above and Google review
If after reading my website you would like to know if Reflexology can help you or have any questions then please give me a call on 07771 530514 or Click here to email me